Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Scream Queen: Kerry Kearns


Kerry Kearns' resume reads like she is the movie character rather than the actress.

Kearns is a field producer for Pennsylvania-based WBRE-TV by day, and B-movie starlet by night!

Since graduating from college in 2001, Kearns has worked primarily as a television news writer and segment producer, but she has also acted in six different low-budget horror films (with a total of seven listed on her resume as the short film "Cannibal Cheerleader Camp" was ultimately folded into the 2010 anthology film "Suburban Madness").

Kearns' most recent film, "Attack of the Vegan Zombies", where she plays one of four college students under attack by blood-hungry grape vines, will receive wide release on DVD in January 2012.

2 comments:

  1. She's quite the tasty morsel, Steve! I like everything I see here - I will be checking out anything with her I can get my hands on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll keep an eye on your blog to see what you find. :)

    ReplyDelete