Monday, October 17, 2016

31 Nights of Halloween: Self Control

We're returning to the 1980s again on this Musical Monday for the 31 Nights of Halloween--being a GenXer, I suppose I have a particular soft spot for music from that decade. However that may be, the video for this song has all the elements of the great horror film--it's got mystery, supernatural happenings, creepy images, and startling events. Oh yeah--and creatures of the night.



Laura Brannigan: Self Control (1984)
Starring: Laura Branigan
Director: William Friedkin
Rating: Ten of Ten Stars



Speaking of the 1980s, it was suggested to me that I needed to feature the amazing John Landis video for Michael Jackson's "Thriller." Thing is--I already included it in the very first 31 Nights of Halloween celebration back in 2012. Not only that, but I included a whole bunch of cover version. Click here to check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment