Wednesday, October 25, 2017

31 Nights of Halloween: On the Road Again

While driving along a back road at night, a young man (Manguray) encounters and is pursued by a twisted apparition.



"On the Road Again" is nearly flawless on a technical level--with great use of music and sound to raise the tension and excellent cinematography My only complaint is that I would have liked a little more context for the events, but it's a minor one.

On the Road Again (2017)
Starring: Andio Manguray
Directors: Loghan Strong & Andio Manguray
Rating: Nine of Ten Stars

2 comments:

  1. Pretty creepy. One way or another, he'll never pull over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thank you so much for this review!! Don't ask how I found it - I definitely wasn't googling myself... anyway... we're so so flattered and thrilled you enjoyed it. Thank you for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete