Saturday, October 5, 2019

31 Nights of Halloween: Curtain

There was a time when the only place horror movie characters were safe was in the bathroom... because no-one in Movieland ever went into bathrooms. Those days are long gone, however, as you'll see in tonight's mini fright-film!



Curtain (2019)
Starring: Allison Elaine and Vincent Bombara
Director: Greg Vogt
Rating: Seven of Ten Stars


If you're a seasoned horror movie watcher, there isn't anything in "Curtain" that will shock you (or even surprise you), but it's well-acted, features some nice cinematography, and great sound design. It's a well-done little bit of filmmaking.

3 comments:

  1. You'll probably have that reaction to several of this year's selections. I know I did. (I went with them anyway, because I found so many good films this year that I'll probably be posting one every month on the 13th from November through September 2020.)

    ReplyDelete