Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Tuneful Tuesday with Billie Eilish

Billie Eilish is a teen-aged singer/songwriter who burst onto the pop music scene in 2017, and has enjoyed a number of Top 40 Hits over the past couple years. (She first began to grow her following with a song she released on SoundCloud.)


Among her hits is "Bury a Friend", which is a spooky song that has a supremely creepy video directed by horror film director Michael Chaves. If you're looking for something to stir the Halloween Spirits, then this is it! (I give it Eight Out of Ten Stars!)


And it's a sign of how out of touch I am with popular music these days; I hadn't heard of this young lady until I went looking for short films and music videos to showcase during this year's 31 Nights of Halloween celebration. (If you're old ad out of touch like me, you can learn more about Eilish and her debut album--"When We Fall Alseep, Where Do We Go?"--at her website by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment