Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Terror on the Thirteenth: Whistler

When preparing for this year's 31 Nights of Halloween, I found far more films than I could feature. Therefore, instead of letting the blog go completely dormant until Halloween 2020 approaches, I'll be posting a short film on the 13th of every month. I may even post an actual film review or two, and maybe a Saturday Scream Queen post will materialize every now and then. Time will tell!

To get things started, here's a little domestic chiller that keeps the tension up throughout and left me wanting more. (Hey, maybe we can consider it an unofficial crossover to The Whistle series while we wait for another chapter!)



Whistler (2016)
Starring: April Hughes
Director: Simon Berry
Rating: Nine of Ten Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment