Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Dance with the Dead on a Tuneful Tuesday


Every so often, I come across a short film or a music video where I will spoil the experience if I say too much about what unfolds in it. This is one of those. I recommend sitting back and enjoying the hard-rocking instrumental tune and the ride with a guy (played by Kirk Enochs) who has a need for speed and a car with a need for fuel!

Sledge (2021)
Starring: Kirk Enochs, Danielle Victoria, Galen Howard, and Anuradha Senevi
Director: Djay Brawner
Rating: Seven of Ten Stars

Dance with the Dead is a California-based duo who perform metal-tinged electronic music that's deeply rooted in darkness and horror. You can explore their catalogue here.

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered Dance with the Dead earlier this year. They're great! Thanks for being part of the Countdown. - Your co-host, Dex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by... and thank YOU for setting up the Countdown. I've discovered some fun blogs as a result!

      Delete
  2. That was pretty cool! I'm sure someone would be like, turn it into a movie? But short and sweet is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete