Monday, October 4, 2021

31 Night of Halloween: I Know It's Cold

Hubertus Geller and Lisa Marie Stoiber in "I Know It's Cold"

Hailing from Germany, today's horror morsel is low-key and performed with great restraint by the featured actors. This late-night medical mystery may be quiet, but it is still very fitting for these 31 Nights of Halloween. (The only nitpick I have is about the ending... it needed to be a second or two longer. Which, I suppose is the ultimate nitpick...)


I Know It's Cold (2013)
Starring: Hubertus Geller, Oskar Brown, and Lisa Marie Stoiber
Director: Sebastian Matthias Weissbach
Rating: Six of Ten Stars

2 comments:

  1. Good, but again with the jump at the end. Change it up people! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does get overused a lot. And this one could have been much better served with by a more lowkey ending.

    You'll be happy with some of the ones coming later in the month, though. Look for "End of the Hall" and "The Door" as examples [the latter of which is up on the day I'm replying to your comment. And I thank you for said comment!)

    ReplyDelete