Sunday, October 31, 2021

31 Nights of Halloween: At One's Door

The Big Night is upon us. Children and creatures are prowling the streets, knocking on doors and looking for candy. We here at Terror Titans hope you've got a little more candy than you expect to give out... because we'd hate for your Halloween to turn out like Marrisa's did.


At One's Door (2020)
Starring: Marissa Steinheimer
Directors: Josh Dubeck and Marissa Steinheimer
Rating: Seven of Ten Stars

A young woman (Steinheimer) discovers that it can be scary to run out of candy for the trick-or-treaters.

Marissa Steinheimer in "At One's Door"

I could nitpick a few things about this neat little All-Hallows Eve chiller, but that's all I could do, so I'm going to let them go in the spooky spirit of the night. Instead, I'll express my appreciation for the somewhat subtle ending that Dubeck & Steinheimer gave to this little terror treat. It's never nicely done; check it out... I'm sure you'll agree!


1 comment: