Thursday, October 21, 2021

31 Nights of Halloween: Read All About It

Marissa Steinheimer in "Read All About It"

I decided about halfway through my screening of tonight's selection that it was going to make the cut for this year's 31 Nights of Halloween, but I was going to complain about something that didn't look and sound quite right. As the film ended, however, I decided that I should let that complaint go. 

Check out this great little fright film and let me know in the comments what YOU think about it. (Also, what do you think I took issue with, but ultimately decided to set aside? And no--it's not the stock photo I recognized in the newspaper, just in case someone out there moves in the same circles as I do.)

Read All About It (2020)
Starring: Marissa Steinheimer
Directors: Josh Dubock and Marissa Steinheimer
Rating: Seven of Ten Stars

1 comment: