Wednesday, October 13, 2021

31 Nights of Halloween: The Mime

Joseph Adelakun and Amelia Gardham in "The Mime"

During the 31 Nights of Halloween, masked fiends, killer clowns, and mysterious mimes are everywhere. The mime in tonight selection is so mysterious, and featured in a film so well put together that I didn't know where it was headed until it got there. And when I did finally see what was coming, I was squirming in my seat and saying, "What's about to happen isn't what I think it is, is it?"

It was. And it did. And the timing of the sudden cut-to-black at the end made it all that more disturbing and horrifying.

Check out tonight's extremely well put together short film about one woman's fateful encounter with a mime. Everything about this one is perfect. 

The Mime (2018)
Starring: Amelia Gardham and Joseph Adelakun
Director: Dan Allen
Rating: Ten of Ten Stars


2 comments: